(BC3) Airbag

• Hi,

sorry for writing in English, I don't speak German language and I'm not in Germany. But this forum is incredibly helpful, thanks to you folks I managed to update my i20's infotainment's firmware and fix Bluetooth carplay connection issue.

My question here is - can anyone please tell if there's an airbag inside this thing as on the picture? - I want to put the dashcam cable inside. My i20 has 6 airbags which is a standard thing I guess.

Thanks

• In your case there should be an airbag inside the A-Pole cover. When six airbags are installed it's common to say: one for pilot and co-pilot, each in front of them.

Two curtain airbags from front to back (hidden in the roof line, compressor is stored in the A-pole) left and right and another two site airbags hidden in the chairs of pilot and co-pilot.

The easiest way to find the position of airbags is to look for signs like "SRS", "Airbag" or "SRS Airbag".

You can store the dashcam cable easily in the A-pole cover, you just need to lift is as much as you can push the cable underneath. I think there are already threads for this topic in this forum?!

Bi uns im Nor'n heet dat nich Disko sonnern daanz up de deel.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!