1999 Santamo bad points?

• Hi,
    From the day I got 1999 Santamo, I am please with everything except fuel consumption. The car has the J4CP-Doch motor and automatic gearbox
    The price of this car is very cheap and reliable compared to VW sharah, SEAT alambra and so on.
    I just made some driving around city, and found that it take 12 lt/100Km which is very-very high fuel consumption.
    Is this normal for that car?
    Also I like it’s not so big like trajet, cause when women drives it, they don’t feel
    The walls.
    And the A/T gearbox is a bit slow in changing gears.
    And finally no room for luggage when 7-seats.

Thanks

Hallo,
    Vom Tag erhielt ich Santamo 1999, ich bin bitte mit alles ausgenommen Kraftstoffverbrauch. Das Auto hat den J4CP-Doch Motor und das automatische Getriebe
    Der Preis dieses Autos ist sehr preiswert und verglichen mit VW sharah, SITZALAMBRA und so weiter zuverl´ssiges. Ich bildete gerade einiges, das um Stadt f´hrt und fand da¯ es Nehmen 12 lt/100Km, das very-very hoher Kraftstoffverbrauch ist.
    Ist dieser Normal fÌr dieses Auto?
    Auch ich mag es bin nicht, also gro¯ wie trajet, Ursache, wenn Frauen es f´hrt, fÌhlen sie nicht
    Die W´nde. Und das A/T Getriebe ist eine Spitze, die in ´ndernden Zahnr´dern langsam ist.
    Und schlie¯lich kein Raum fÌr Gep´ck wenn 7-seats.

• hello,

the fuel consumption is normal for this car. The car is old and than the old automatic gearbox.

I recommend the Trajet. Maybe the car is more expensive than the Santamo, but it looks better, needs lesser fuel and you have more space.

• Hello, :winke:
    My Santamo needs about 10 liters in the City. It is a shifter. My old Space Wagon (same car) with a automatic needs the same. On Autobahn they need about 8 Liters. Do you have an Overdrive? Maybe it is turned off. How much fuel can you buy for the money you have saved? How often do you need seven seats? I bought a jetbox and have no problems with the lugage. I went for a week with 6 Persons to Ostsee and nobody has to go naked. All seven seeds in action. Check or better change the oil in the automatic gear
    Have fun
    Thomas :bang: :blume:

Relativitätstheorie:
    Wenn ich Dir einen Finger ins Auge stecke, haben wir beide einen Finger im Auge, aber ich bin relativ besser dran!

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von mozartschwarz ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!